Thursday 20 February 2014

Fake Swordmakers Annonymous

For ny next magic trick (rather, next project) I will be creating a set of instructions on how to make a basic Single Long boffer combat sword, following the safety rules for the Accelerant LARP system. LARPing is a fantastic hobby, and my only real hobby. A basic Long is the most used weapon in the system as it provides reach, speed, and flexibility while still easily carried. LARP stands for Live Action Role Play. If I attempted to explain what that meant, I would take far too long and overtalk. If you're interested, check out the link below to understand what I mean. Or, just watch Role Models. http://people.howstuffworks.com/larp1.htm

1 comment:

  1. Creating a long sword sounds like a pretty cool project to me. It would be interesting to know what types of materials are used to make an effective sword while keeping it safe enough to use against people.

    ReplyDelete