Thursday 6 March 2014

Lab-Reports-R-Us

Well, my group was given the ever-difficult assignment of having to write instructions for writing a LAB REPORT (duh-duh-DUUUHHHHHHHH!!!) Somehow we managed to luck out in that my wife is in a sciency program, so she's one of our main sources of information in going forward with this. Jen got a good start with talking to some guy about it (think she said he worked in a blood lab or something). All I know is that my job is to put down the method for conducting a lab report. Also, since there are so many different kinds of lab reports out there, I'm going to get a copy of one from my wife and we will be using that for a template for our project. It'll make it nice and easy (we hope).

2 comments:

  1. Lab Reports are so vast and broad. I think we did a good job of breaking down the basics and distributing them within the group.

    I think the research is really important with this one, and your wife's experience and primary source will be really useful to us. Using the snip tool on your computer, you can blur out names, etc. if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem very doubtful about this. Have some faith!

    ReplyDelete